Rabu, 02 Maret 2011

First Public Speaking Class

Hey Friends!!!

This is my first time to create a blog and write in a blog...

Actually this is because of our BLIA YAD Advisor Lee asked us to write a blog to join his Public Speaking Class...   
But now I get the point why he asked  us to write this blog...

Today, I will share something about my feeling when I join this FIRST PUBLIC SPEAKING CLASS 
Usually I talk in front of the public in my college and BLIA YAD.. But now I have to learn how to be a good "Public Speaker" quite Fun isn't it??

Actually why I want to join this class is to improve my skill in Master of Ceremony ..
"But it is different" said our teacher Mr. Lee... This is Public Speaking not MC hahaha... But in my oppinion they're both have the same skills just a little bit difference...

First joining this class I get happy feeling, fun, and  dag dig dug dag dig dug heart.. Hahahha...
Why I get those feelings??? 

It is fun because we can having fun and laugh during the class.
I am happy  because I can learn so many lessons there.
and my heart is beating when it is my turn to talk in front( not as usual ) hahaha

Actually I can't be like that when talking in front of many people, but this time it's beating again and again!!!
Ahhh!! I know because this time I'm learning as a good public speaker not just talking and that's all finished!!

All of my friends Juandy, Handy, Nova, Veny, Rosa, Joselin perform Good!!! 
Good job guys!! 
Especially Joselin , I never saw her presentation like that!! Lots of Improvement Jose!! hahaha

This time I really learn the main point as a   good public speaker :
1. Charisma
2. Giving solution
3. Giving Information 
4. Giving inspiration
5. Believing
6. Open Heart and Mind
7. Have a good Preparation
8. Stage Peformance

That's all for today, Hope that I can really be a good Public speaker , and 7 students let's fight for this class to be a GOOD PUBLIC SPEAKER!!!!!!
 

4 komentar:

  1. finally you post your blog ...
    hoho

    Tiff Lin, need to read a lot book, that can inspiring you..
    it will build your charisma bigger..
    hoho
    next time you can start to try bring a topic that can bring peace in mind and heart...
    try to bring the speech with " kelembutan " hoho
    i know you understand because you ever join Short monastic retreat..

    hhooho
    nice job ..keep the good work hoho
    waiting for your next blog

    BalasHapus
  2. HAhahahaha... Thankzzz a lot advisor Lee..
    Yaa now i'll try to read more books changing my bad habit lazy to read books..

    Especially for " kelembutan " a bit hard for me, but i'll try my best for it...

    BalasHapus
  3. i ever being inspired by one woman long time agao .. the first time that i watch woman doing public speaking...
    i was attracted with the way she talk very calmly, warm but gentle and strong without showing too much emotion and voice is not too strong and not too soft hoho..


    sure it needs time to master it..but we can try it here hoho

    BalasHapus